Save money and pay monthly for your pet's essential preventive care
At Haven Veterinary Practice we believe in a proactive, preventive approach to your pet's healthcare.
We know how important your pet's health is to you and we want to help you keep your pet happy and healthy for longer. This is why we have designed our Pet Health Club.
A Pet Health Club makes it easy for you to protect your pet and your family against preventable diseases and discomfort by making sure your pet's vaccinations, parasite control and general health are all up to date. Regular check-ups and early diagnosis of any potential health issues will help your pet enjoy a long, comfortable life, whilst saving you money and worry too.
Pet Health Club is not pet insurance: Pet Health Club includes the regular things- like vaccinations, flea, worm and parasite treatments, health checks and advice, in an easy monthly payment plan- the things that pet insurance generally doesn't cover. However young or old your pet, the Pet Health Club is designed to adapt to your pet's needs, from puppy or kitten, to adulthood and throughout its senior years.
The Pet Health Club is a simple and affordable way to get all of the preventative care that our practice recommends for your pet. We have teamed up with Premier Vet Alliance, who will collect your Direct Debts on our behalf and take care of the administration of the plans. This frees us to concentrate on looking after your pet.
Your Plan will include:
- Half price puppy or kitten first vaccinations
- 20% off rabbit primary vaccination
- Annual vaccinations with health check
- Year round flea and worm control
- Year round lungworm and tick control for dogs
- Health check with nurse/vet 6 months after vaccination, to include nail clipping, dental health check and anal gland expression on request.
- Twice yearly E.Cuniculi treatment for rabbits
- Additional checks for puppies and kittens at 6 months of age.
- Weight loss clinics
- 20% off microchipping
- 10% off kennel cough and rabies vaccines, neutering and dental procedures
- 5% off of in-house blood testing
- 5% off all food and waiting room purchases
All of our plans allow you to make considerable savings compared to purchasing each of these aspects alone, so you can rest easy knowing that both your pet and your wallet are happy!
|Health care plans|
Cat £14.75 per month
Small Dog (up to 15kg) £15.50 per month
Medium Dog (15.1 – 30kg) £17.50 per month
Large Dog (30.1 - 50kg) £21.50 per month
XL Dog (50.1kg-60kg) £23.50 per month
Giant Dog A (60.1kg - 75kg) £39.00 per month
|Giant Dog B (75.1 - 90kg) £41.00 per month|
Rabbit £6.89 per month
Please contact our reception team for further information or call in and see us for more information.
Opening Hours Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 6.30pm Saturday: 8.30am - 12.00pm Sunday: CLOSED
Opening Hours Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 1.00pm & 2.00pm - 6.30pm Sat/Sun: CLOSED